At SFBayStyle, we love everything and everyone who covers what our five senses enjoy in the whole of the Bay Area - from our daily haunts to our weekend spots, we applaud everything about our fashion, arts, sights, sounds, occasions, nibbles and giggles. What makes our eclectic style so fun is the people and the culture created by those people. So we like to highlight other publications - online and off - that share our feelings about how lucky we are to live, work and play here.
Today, I just wanted to point out some of the other blogs that cover these things locally. (They are always available by link in our blogroll in the right column under 'Local Style'.)
- Fashionist - Mai takes pictures of people around town who look great and why she likes their style
- 7x7's Glamwatch Blog - Nerissa Pacio, Hayley E. Kaufman, and Sydney Pfaff write every other day or so about great local fashion and events (make sure to check out their post from the Academy of Art show this past weekend)
- SFLUXE - Damion Matthews just relaunched his site with a new, fabulous look, and he covers much of the society scene and local fashion-related news and events
- poetic & chic - Annie Wilson's blog just hit her 300th post about local arts & fashion (we're almost there too!); hers is a unique site for expanding your horizons about photography, film and other visuals related to our locale
- yumsugar sf - part of the sugar blog empire, yumsugar covers the food, and they have a page just for Bay Area food (I recently met Katie Sweeney from PartySugar covering an event and food) - super yum