Don’t you just hate it when you ask the girl or guy behind the counter to give you a sample and they act like you have just asked for half the store? Or when you get a sample, the contents barely cover your pinkie finger? No more. I have found the answer.
Last week, I signed up for New Beauty Magazine's unique product sampling program. Today, I received my first TestTube via FedEx. For $29.95 (plus $8.95 for shipping) subscribers will receive FedEx deliveries of four different tubes filled with deluxe samples of the latest beauty products. You also can provide feedback on the products at the site.
- Colorescience Mineral Lip Pencil – Full size: $12.50 (these feature a sharpener on the end instead of a cap)
- Anastasia Brow Gel – Full size: $21 (I received sample size)
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum – Full size 1.7oz, - $95 (I received .24 oz) - a floral explosion (you only need the smallest amount)
- Supersmile – Professional Whitening Toothpaste – Full size: $19 with Calpox and fluoride
- Skinmedica – Dermal Repair Cream Full size: 1.7 oz. - $106 (I received .13 oz)
- Janson Beckett – AlphaDerma CE – Full size: $129.95 (Janson Beckett Alphaderma CE reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles while tightening and firming
- Dr. Brandt – Crease Release (contains the unique, highly effective gamma-aminobutyric acid complex)
- Spalook.com gift card worth $25
- $350 saving certificate for Portrait Plasma treatment
- $100 off Pearl Treatment
As you can see, the value of the TestTube products far exceeds the subscription price.